Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sweet days of summer....

As I sit outside on our back porch watching Emma and Judson, I knew these were Kodak moments that I would always want to remember. Emma playing in her pool in her pink tutu bathing suit and Judson just peddling, as usual. Today was the first time that I decided not to put a swim diaper on Judson,and today is the first day he jumped into the big blow up pool. Just to show you that you never know what a child is going to do...Always be prepared....I know better.
And Emma decided to go look for rocks because she is fascinated with them. Every day after pre-k 3 she would get into the car with a handful of rocks and say "Mommy I got these just for you!" Well now we live in the country so she and Judson can find rocks in our own back yard.

Diggin for rocks....

Judson in the big pool.


A hard working princess in her tutu...

No comments:

Post a Comment