Our house!
We love our new home. It is definitely in the country! It is very cozy and perfect for us. The kids can run and play outside and in. For now they can run inside because of the lack of furniture! Not to worry...we can fix that problem.
We spend a lot of time outside playing in our blow up pools eating Popsicles!
Brian and I went to San Antonio for a training seminar. Brian ended up being in class from 7 am until 6 pm. I decided to come back early, and Aunt Lac brought me to Hattiesburg. I missed my sweet babies so much! Ms. Ashleigh was nice enough to keep the children while we were gone. What a blessing! I guess you could say the kids had a mini VACA from us too! They had a blast!
Brian came home as scheduled 8 days after leaving. He flew in to Jackson and had to drive the rest of the way to Hattiesburg(2 hrs.). The flight was uneventful, but the drive, not so much....45 minutes out side of Hburg, he hydroplaned and flipped the 10year old Honda Civic 4 times!!!! Thanks goodness he was fine! Only 2 tiny scratches...WOW...MIRACLES REALLY DO HAPPEN! The car is totaled, but that can be replaced.


No comments:
Post a Comment