Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 30, 2010

School days....

WOW! School has officially begun for Emma and Judson. Well technically Judson is only in Mother's Day Out, but it is a big step for my little guy. Emma is in Pre K 4,  and loving every minute of it. Judson is well, Crying every minute of it. So pitiful and painful for us both, but I know it will get better.  Emma is a busy little bee with gymnastics, tap and ballet. Judson is along for the ride at least for now!
Emma's first day of pre-k 4


On our way out the door for day 2!


This is Judson's 1st day of MDO. He actually gave this look to his teacher when I picked him up!  Jud Jud is a character!   He cried most of the time except on the playground and at lunch.

Judson was sooooo proud of his sticker. It says "Praise God".


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE how he is looking up at Em and her making that goofy face!! Bless Jud Jud with his pitiful look! Love my babies!!

    ReplyDelete